The Internet of Things is opening up a world of opportunities for everyone from connected cars to connected healthcare to smart cities and even home automation. The World Economic Forum estimates that by 2020, about 50 billion things will be connected. In short, the Internet of Things adds an entirely new dimension to transform governments, businesses and societies and advancing humanity in ways we cannot yet imagine.
The Internet of Things provides the businesses a chance to transform business operations and introduce new business models to provide unprecedented levels of customer service and to innovate products, services and revenue models. Businesses will do this by adopting big data tools, cloud computing, and mobile technology and of innovations in a highly networked economy. Every business process can be enabled and therefore several industries redesign their business models and processes along Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm. To maximize the social and economic benefit of the technology, issues of interoperability, mashing up data, developing open platforms and standardization across technology layers have to be addressed.
This 2nd Annual IoT Summit 2016, is a powerful and inspirational event that brings together industry representatives, makers, vendors, experts, developers and others to plan, learn, network, collaborate, strategize and more effectively tap into the immense potential of the IoT domain.
It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 2nd Annual IoT Summit 2016
You are all invited to the second Annual IoT submit 2016 on 27th July 2016 at The Lalit Ashok Hotel, Bangalore, India.
- ANIRUDDHA DESWANDIKAR, Director, Microsoft
- BIBHUTI KAR, Sr. Director, Engineering, Cisco
- VIKRAM SHARMA, Director, Intel
- AJAY KUMAR SINHA, Director Engineering, Qualcomm
- ABHIMANYU PRABHAVALKAR, VP, Software Development, Oracle
- LUX RAO, Country Leader – HP Future Cities & CTO – Technology Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- CHETAN DESAI, AVP, Global Sales Head, Industrial IoT, HCL Technologies
- KRISHNA MARKANDE, Associate Vice President, Principal Technology Architect, Infosys
- AVNISH KUMAR, Associate Vice President, Smart Devices and IoT Solutions, HCL Technologies
- RAM TR, Mentor, Google LaunchPad Program, Google LaunchPad
- SIVASANKARAN LAKSHMINARAYANAN, Head Strategic Initiatives, Nvidia
- VENKAT ALAGARSAMY, Practice Head – Mobile CoE, HTC Global Services
- JOPHY VARGHESE, APAC Head – SIs & Strategic Alliances, Verizon
- MILAN K. SHAH, Director – Direct Tax and Regulatory services, PwC
- KRISHANU SEAL, Vice President, Engineering, Flipkart
- UTTAM KUMAR, Head – New Technologies Innovation & Incubation, Aircel
- PUNEET GUPTA, CTO, Brillio
- SARITA PRASANNA, Director – APAC (Former Vice President- Technology Solutions Center, at Deloitte Consulting), Fresh Gravity
- SAGAR APTE, CEO and Founder, CarIQ
- GIRISH TRIVEDI, Co-Founder, Director, Monk Consulting
Plus Many More..
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
Business managers, IT professionals and Channel managers should all be present at the 2nd Annual IoT Summit 2016. Job titles include:
Device Manufacturers, Sensors and Embedded Systems Companies, Systems Integrators, Enterprise Product management and development, Service Providers – Fixed, Wireless and Satellite, Developers, Heads of Call and Contact Managers, VPs of Technology, Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Storage Managers, Business Analysts, Database/Data Center Manager, Hosting Managers, Head of Training, System and Network Integrators, Data Center Managers, Head of Telecoms, Compliance and Policy Managers, Network Administrators
Click here to register online